Top reasons why Utah is among best for businesses
»10 items «
Brock Vergakis, AP
Earlier this week, CNBC released its annual rankings of the top states for business, based on 10 criteria that include workforce, quality of life, economy and business friendliness. Each category was based on a point system drawn from a variety of metrics. Utah ranked high on the list, coming in at number eight overall, including the top 15 in four categories.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1
- Wowed by young scientists, Obama... 1