Top reasons why Utah is among best for businesses
»10 items «
Brock Vergakis, AP
Earlier this week, CNBC released its annual rankings of the top states for business, based on 10 criteria that include workforce, quality of life, economy and business friendliness. Each category was based on a point system drawn from a variety of metrics. Utah ranked high on the list, coming in at number eight overall, including the top 15 in four categories.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 46
- A New York Times article said Michael... 44
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 30