Remembering 9/11: Mormon leaders share messages of comfort
As we reflect today on the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, we would like to remind our readers of these messages of comfort shared by leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the days and years since that awful day.
President Gordon B. Hinckley, President Thomas S. Monson and Elder Quentin L. Cook are among those highlighted in this list.
Click through to see the 12 messages.
Editor's note: An article by Trent Toone featuring many of these messages was originally published on DeseretNews.com in 2011, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50