Mike Sorensen: BYU, Utah, USU produce most offensive day ever, and other week two tidbits
"GOOD" QUARTERBACKS »2 of 11 «
(AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
Before the season, USC coach Lane Kiffin insisted the fact that he couldn’t name a starting quarterback was a positive because it meant he had two good quarterbacks. Of course that usually means a team doesn’t have a good one, and that’s quite evident after the Trojans’ first two games. In the win over Hawaii and loss to Washington State Saturday night, the Trojans used both quarterbacks Cody Kessler and Max Wittek for significant portions of the game. The first week, Kessler had a quarterback rating of 19.4 and Wittek was 24.0. In Saturday’s loss, Kessler's rating was 26.8 and Wittek 0.7.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7