Mike Sorensen: BYU, Utah, USU produce most offensive day ever, and other week two tidbits
"GOOD" QUARTERBACKS »2 of 11 «
(AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
Before the season, USC coach Lane Kiffin insisted the fact that he couldn’t name a starting quarterback was a positive because it meant he had two good quarterbacks. Of course that usually means a team doesn’t have a good one, and that’s quite evident after the Trojans’ first two games. In the win over Hawaii and loss to Washington State Saturday night, the Trojans used both quarterbacks Cody Kessler and Max Wittek for significant portions of the game. The first week, Kessler had a quarterback rating of 19.4 and Wittek was 24.0. In Saturday’s loss, Kessler's rating was 26.8 and Wittek 0.7.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 107
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 68
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 61
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33