Mike Sorensen: BYU, Utah, USU produce most offensive day ever, and other week two tidbits
"GOOD" QUARTERBACKS »2 of 11 «
(AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
Before the season, USC coach Lane Kiffin insisted the fact that he couldn’t name a starting quarterback was a positive because it meant he had two good quarterbacks. Of course that usually means a team doesn’t have a good one, and that’s quite evident after the Trojans’ first two games. In the win over Hawaii and loss to Washington State Saturday night, the Trojans used both quarterbacks Cody Kessler and Max Wittek for significant portions of the game. The first week, Kessler had a quarterback rating of 19.4 and Wittek was 24.0. In Saturday’s loss, Kessler's rating was 26.8 and Wittek 0.7.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 59
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 49
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 26
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 24