Mike Sorensen: BYU, Utah, USU produce most offensive day ever, and other week two tidbits
"GOOD" QUARTERBACKS »2 of 11 «
(AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
Before the season, USC coach Lane Kiffin insisted the fact that he couldn’t name a starting quarterback was a positive because it meant he had two good quarterbacks. Of course that usually means a team doesn’t have a good one, and that’s quite evident after the Trojans’ first two games. In the win over Hawaii and loss to Washington State Saturday night, the Trojans used both quarterbacks Cody Kessler and Max Wittek for significant portions of the game. The first week, Kessler had a quarterback rating of 19.4 and Wittek was 24.0. In Saturday’s loss, Kessler's rating was 26.8 and Wittek 0.7.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 97
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48