How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week two
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 52-20 at Air Force (1-1)
Up next: Home vs. Weber State (1-1)
The Aggies left no doubt in their Mountain West opener that they not only belong, but that they are legitimate contenders for the conference championship.
Chuckie Keeton continued his amazing play, throwing five touchdown passes for more than 300 yards en route to the massive win. In doing so, Keeton tied his own school record for most touchdown passes in a single game.
"He's as good as you're going to see at quarterback this year," Air Force head coach Troy Calhoun said. "He's quick, has great field awareness and is extremely skilled as a passer. I know the guy in College Station is pretty good, but this guy is pretty darn good."
The Weber State Wildcats get to follow up their field trip in Salt Lake City with another daunting trip to Logan next week.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...