How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week two
Idaho State Bengals »11 of 39 «
Last week: Won 40-14 vs. Dixie State
Up next: Home vs. Western State Colorado
The Bengals led by a field goal in the second quarter when the Red Storm, faced with a fourth down at ISU's 26-yard line, decided to go for it and failed.
All the momentum shifted after that.
“Some key mental mistakes took the momentum away, a dropped ball on fourth down deep in the end zone,” Dixie State head coach Scott Brumfield told the Spectrum and Daily News. “You come up here and play against a bigger division school, you have to come out and execute, and you have to be sound and pay attention to the little things. We didn’t do that at times.”
Idaho State has one more home game before making a trip to the Pacific Northwest to play the Washington Huskies. It opens conference play the following week against UC-Davis.
»11 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 71
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 60
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 50
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 45
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39