How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week two
Idaho State Bengals »11 of 39 «
Last week: Won 40-14 vs. Dixie State
Up next: Home vs. Western State Colorado
The Bengals led by a field goal in the second quarter when the Red Storm, faced with a fourth down at ISU's 26-yard line, decided to go for it and failed.
All the momentum shifted after that.
“Some key mental mistakes took the momentum away, a dropped ball on fourth down deep in the end zone,” Dixie State head coach Scott Brumfield told the Spectrum and Daily News. “You come up here and play against a bigger division school, you have to come out and execute, and you have to be sound and pay attention to the little things. We didn’t do that at times.”
Idaho State has one more home game before making a trip to the Pacific Northwest to play the Washington Huskies. It opens conference play the following week against UC-Davis.
»11 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 280
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 90
- Things won't get any easier for... 66
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 51
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Report: BYU, South Florida schedule... 21