How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week two
Idaho State Bengals »11 of 39 «
Last week: Won 40-14 vs. Dixie State
Up next: Home vs. Western State Colorado
The Bengals led by a field goal in the second quarter when the Red Storm, faced with a fourth down at ISU's 26-yard line, decided to go for it and failed.
All the momentum shifted after that.
“Some key mental mistakes took the momentum away, a dropped ball on fourth down deep in the end zone,” Dixie State head coach Scott Brumfield told the Spectrum and Daily News. “You come up here and play against a bigger division school, you have to come out and execute, and you have to be sound and pay attention to the little things. We didn’t do that at times.”
Idaho State has one more home game before making a trip to the Pacific Northwest to play the Washington Huskies. It opens conference play the following week against UC-Davis.
»11 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 111
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 71
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 51
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 45
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 45