How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week two
Idaho State Bengals »11 of 39 «
Last week: Won 40-14 vs. Dixie State
Up next: Home vs. Western State Colorado
The Bengals led by a field goal in the second quarter when the Red Storm, faced with a fourth down at ISU's 26-yard line, decided to go for it and failed.
All the momentum shifted after that.
“Some key mental mistakes took the momentum away, a dropped ball on fourth down deep in the end zone,” Dixie State head coach Scott Brumfield told the Spectrum and Daily News. “You come up here and play against a bigger division school, you have to come out and execute, and you have to be sound and pay attention to the little things. We didn’t do that at times.”
Idaho State has one more home game before making a trip to the Pacific Northwest to play the Washington Huskies. It opens conference play the following week against UC-Davis.
»11 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- New MTC presidents
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 59
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 36
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28