Gameday glance: No. 15 Texas at BYU, Sept. 7, 5 p.m.
Following a loss during week one, BYU will be looking to bounce back quickly in a big matchup with No. 15 Texas.
The Cougars will need an offensive spark to stay with the Longhorns, who come into the contest with a bevy of returning starters and national title aspirations.
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill will be under the microscope, after putting up weak passing numbers against the Virginia Cavaliers last week. The Texas defensive front, led by Jackson Jeffcoat, will try to continue to disrupt the Cougars' sophomore quarterback.
Here is a glance into what both teams will face on gameday.
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22