BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
HERE'S THE CATCH »3 of 5 «
The Cougars were missing one of their top offensive threats in the season opener against Virginia as wide receiver Cody Hoffman sat out with a hamstring injury. BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall is hopeful Hoffman will be ready by Saturday. Hoffman needs just 19 catches to eclipse Dennis Pitta's school record in receptions. Hoffman also is three TDs away from breaking Austin Collie's career mark.
»3 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 101
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Jazz lose to undermanned, tired... 16