BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
STRONGER UP THE MIDDLE »2 of 5 «
(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
Linebacker was a weak spot for Texas last season as Jordan Hicks missed most of the year with a hip injury. The Longhorns will be counting on Hicks and Steve Edmond to contain a mobile, dual threat quarterback such as BYU's Taysom Hill.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 194
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45