BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
STRONGER UP THE MIDDLE »2 of 5 «
(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
Linebacker was a weak spot for Texas last season as Jordan Hicks missed most of the year with a hip injury. The Longhorns will be counting on Hicks and Steve Edmond to contain a mobile, dual threat quarterback such as BYU's Taysom Hill.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 28
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 22
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 17
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 13