BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
STRONGER UP THE MIDDLE »2 of 5 «
(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
Linebacker was a weak spot for Texas last season as Jordan Hicks missed most of the year with a hip injury. The Longhorns will be counting on Hicks and Steve Edmond to contain a mobile, dual threat quarterback such as BYU's Taysom Hill.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- Former world middleweight champion Gene...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Deputy's widow laments small room for...
- Little offense as main players sit out... 138
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 102
- Dick Harmon: Utes clearly lead local... 39
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 38
- Analysis: Utah Jazz will be better, but... 23
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director... 13
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to... 12
- Former world middleweight champion Gene... 12