BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
STRONGER UP THE MIDDLE »2 of 5 «
(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
Linebacker was a weak spot for Texas last season as Jordan Hicks missed most of the year with a hip injury. The Longhorns will be counting on Hicks and Steve Edmond to contain a mobile, dual threat quarterback such as BYU's Taysom Hill.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48