BYU football: No. 15 Texas bracing for stingy BYU defense
STRONGER UP THE MIDDLE »2 of 5 «
(AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)
Linebacker was a weak spot for Texas last season as Jordan Hicks missed most of the year with a hip injury. The Longhorns will be counting on Hicks and Steve Edmond to contain a mobile, dual threat quarterback such as BYU's Taysom Hill.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 78
- Jimmer Fredette makes debut with... 68
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 44
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 43
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 39
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 27