BYU one of the top 10 best value schools in the nation
This week U.S. News and World Report released a sneak peak at the 2014 best value schools in the United States. Given the increasing debt loads of students (the average college senior will graduate with nearly $27,000 in debt, according to CNN Money), “knowing which schools are best buys — which colleges provide the highest quality education for the lowest price — is imperative,” says the U.S. News.
Students attending the schools on this list may rest a little easier, finals week excluded, knowing they are getting the biggest bang for their buck.
U.S. News will release its full 2014 Best College rankings on Sept. 10.
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 18
- Letter: Acting presidential 18