BYU one of the top 10 best value schools in the nation
This week U.S. News and World Report released a sneak peak at the 2014 best value schools in the United States. Given the increasing debt loads of students (the average college senior will graduate with nearly $27,000 in debt, according to CNN Money), “knowing which schools are best buys — which colleges provide the highest quality education for the lowest price — is imperative,” says the U.S. News.
Students attending the schools on this list may rest a little easier, finals week excluded, knowing they are getting the biggest bang for their buck.
U.S. News will release its full 2014 Best College rankings on Sept. 10.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32