BYU one of the top 10 best value schools in the nation
This week U.S. News and World Report released a sneak peak at the 2014 best value schools in the United States. Given the increasing debt loads of students (the average college senior will graduate with nearly $27,000 in debt, according to CNN Money), “knowing which schools are best buys — which colleges provide the highest quality education for the lowest price — is imperative,” says the U.S. News.
Students attending the schools on this list may rest a little easier, finals week excluded, knowing they are getting the biggest bang for their buck.
U.S. News will release its full 2014 Best College rankings on Sept. 10.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 46
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24