BYU one of the top 10 best value schools in the nation
This week U.S. News and World Report released a sneak peak at the 2014 best value schools in the United States. Given the increasing debt loads of students (the average college senior will graduate with nearly $27,000 in debt, according to CNN Money), “knowing which schools are best buys — which colleges provide the highest quality education for the lowest price — is imperative,” says the U.S. News.
Students attending the schools on this list may rest a little easier, finals week excluded, knowing they are getting the biggest bang for their buck.
U.S. News will release its full 2014 Best College rankings on Sept. 10.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- My view: It is trendy to be extreme in... 47
- Drew Clark: Uniting the Republican... 46
- In our opinion: Why Religious Freedom... 37
- Letter: Obama had no choice 35
- Letter: Breaking rivalry contract 29
- Mia Love: One subject at a time 28
- In our opinion: Time for Evans to drop... 20
- Where's my money going? 20