BYU one of the top 10 best value schools in the nation
This week U.S. News and World Report released a sneak peak at the 2014 best value schools in the United States. Given the increasing debt loads of students (the average college senior will graduate with nearly $27,000 in debt, according to CNN Money), “knowing which schools are best buys — which colleges provide the highest quality education for the lowest price — is imperative,” says the U.S. News.
Students attending the schools on this list may rest a little easier, finals week excluded, knowing they are getting the biggest bang for their buck.
U.S. News will release its full 2014 Best College rankings on Sept. 10.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 5A boys basketball tournament central: Live...
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 41
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 30
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 22
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 20