MWC football analysis: Aggies should win conference-opener vs. Air Force Falcons
Kickoff time: 1:30 p.m. MT
Stadium: Falcon Stadium, located near Colorado Springs, Colo.
Elevation of stadium: 6,621 feet
Elevation change for Utah State: Although Falcon Stadium has an elevation of more than 6,000 feet, Utah State will only be experiencing an elevation increase of 1,911 feet. Consequently, stadium elevation should have an insignificant effect on Utah State.
Travel distance for Utah State: Insignificant (less than 1,000 miles)
Time change for Utah State: None
Field surface: Artificial (FieldTurf)
Weather: Forecasted daytime high temperature is 87 degrees. Forecasted daytime high humidity is 46 percent. Isolated thunderstorms may delay or interrupt the game. There is a 30 percent chance of rain. The UV index will be very high.
Stadium noise: Moderate
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 192
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 48
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 44