MWC football analysis: Aggies should win conference-opener vs. Air Force Falcons
Kickoff time: 1:30 p.m. MT
Stadium: Falcon Stadium, located near Colorado Springs, Colo.
Elevation of stadium: 6,621 feet
Elevation change for Utah State: Although Falcon Stadium has an elevation of more than 6,000 feet, Utah State will only be experiencing an elevation increase of 1,911 feet. Consequently, stadium elevation should have an insignificant effect on Utah State.
Travel distance for Utah State: Insignificant (less than 1,000 miles)
Time change for Utah State: None
Field surface: Artificial (FieldTurf)
Weather: Forecasted daytime high temperature is 87 degrees. Forecasted daytime high humidity is 46 percent. Isolated thunderstorms may delay or interrupt the game. There is a 30 percent chance of rain. The UV index will be very high.
Stadium noise: Moderate
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 35
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26