MWC football analysis: Aggies should win conference-opener vs. Air Force Falcons
Kickoff time: 1:30 p.m. MT
Stadium: Falcon Stadium, located near Colorado Springs, Colo.
Elevation of stadium: 6,621 feet
Elevation change for Utah State: Although Falcon Stadium has an elevation of more than 6,000 feet, Utah State will only be experiencing an elevation increase of 1,911 feet. Consequently, stadium elevation should have an insignificant effect on Utah State.
Travel distance for Utah State: Insignificant (less than 1,000 miles)
Time change for Utah State: None
Field surface: Artificial (FieldTurf)
Weather: Forecasted daytime high temperature is 87 degrees. Forecasted daytime high humidity is 46 percent. Isolated thunderstorms may delay or interrupt the game. There is a 30 percent chance of rain. The UV index will be very high.
Stadium noise: Moderate
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 72
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 59
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 52
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 51
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars fine-tuning... 42