MWC football analysis: Aggies should win conference-opener vs. Air Force Falcons
Kickoff time: 1:30 p.m. MT
Stadium: Falcon Stadium, located near Colorado Springs, Colo.
Elevation of stadium: 6,621 feet
Elevation change for Utah State: Although Falcon Stadium has an elevation of more than 6,000 feet, Utah State will only be experiencing an elevation increase of 1,911 feet. Consequently, stadium elevation should have an insignificant effect on Utah State.
Travel distance for Utah State: Insignificant (less than 1,000 miles)
Time change for Utah State: None
Field surface: Artificial (FieldTurf)
Weather: Forecasted daytime high temperature is 87 degrees. Forecasted daytime high humidity is 46 percent. Isolated thunderstorms may delay or interrupt the game. There is a 30 percent chance of rain. The UV index will be very high.
Stadium noise: Moderate
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Have an irritable toddler? Here's one simple...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 47
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24