Gameday glance: Utah State at Utah, Aug. 29 6 p.m.
The stakes are high and the trends point in no clear direction.
Neither Utah or Utah State has a strong advantage over the other and the victor of Thursday's game at Rice Eccles Stadium is likely to set the tone for the entire season.
All eyes will be on Utah quarterback Travis Wilson to see if the Utes offense has indeed improved. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the field, Aggies quarterback Chuckie Keeton will have to prove he is strong enough to withstand the Utes defensive line.
Here is a glance into what both teams will face on gameday.
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 93
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 48
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33