Bowl projections roundup: BYU, Utah State postseason locks; Utah earns vote for Poinsettia Bowl
The 2013 college football season is just days away from beginning, and national media publications are cranking out stories leading up to kickoff.
Among those hyped-up articles are bowl predictions for the 2013 postseason.
According to the national media, both BYU and Utah State are locks to make the postseason in 2013; in six recently published articles, the Cougars and Aggies were predicted to go bowling every time.
Utah, which missed going to the postseason last year for the first time since 2002, did receive one writer's pick to make a bowl. The other prognosticators are guessing the Utes will be home again for the holidays.
Who are the local teams predicted to meet in bowl games this season, and where will they be headed?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43