Commentary: The best University of Utah wide receivers over the last 35 years
By Jay Yeomans
For the Deseret News
The University of Utah football team has always had great depth when it comes to the wide receiver position — great route runners who seemingly caught every ball that was thrown their way. Wide-outs with great speed and athleticism who made more than their fair share of defensive backs look foolish have been anything but rare at Utah.
This is the list of the best of the best wide receivers on the hill over the last 35 years, no matter how they got it done.
Note: Only what a player did on the field as a Ute was taken into consideration. Their junior college and NFL statistics were not a factor when ranking each player. Each player’s stats also include bowl games.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 71
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 43
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21