10 must-see BYU, Utah or USU home football games on the 2013 college schedules
2. UTAH STATE at UTAH »9 of 10 «
Date: Aug. 29
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium
The opening game of the season for both teams, much depends on this matchup.
The countdown to the beginning of the season began for both teams as fall camp got underway. Although the focus of fall camp is always ironing out the details, as camp wrapped up, both teams' focus switched to each other.
The Aggies will visit Rice-Eccles Stadium on Aug. 29 for the Utes' first-ever "Stripe the Stadium" home opener. The Aggies are primed to continue their winning ways from last season and look to beat Utah for the second straight year. If the Aggies pull off the victory, it will be only the second time in the last 30 years that Utah State will take two straight from the Utes.
Utah has an equal amount on the line, if not even more, in the season opener. If the Utes want a chance to go bowling this year, they will most likely need to win all their non-conference games, starting with Utah State.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash