10 must-see BYU, Utah or USU home football games on the 2013 college schedules
2. UTAH STATE at UTAH »9 of 10 «
Date: Aug. 29
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium
The opening game of the season for both teams, much depends on this matchup.
The countdown to the beginning of the season began for both teams as fall camp got underway. Although the focus of fall camp is always ironing out the details, as camp wrapped up, both teams' focus switched to each other.
The Aggies will visit Rice-Eccles Stadium on Aug. 29 for the Utes' first-ever "Stripe the Stadium" home opener. The Aggies are primed to continue their winning ways from last season and look to beat Utah for the second straight year. If the Aggies pull off the victory, it will be only the second time in the last 30 years that Utah State will take two straight from the Utes.
Utah has an equal amount on the line, if not even more, in the season opener. If the Utes want a chance to go bowling this year, they will most likely need to win all their non-conference games, starting with Utah State.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 159
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 92
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 54
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 41
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 39
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32