Commentary: BYU and Utah football programs aren't all that different
For the Deseret News
Quarterbacks »1 of 5 «
Last season was supposed to be a great year for BYU and Utah as both programs were returning experienced quarterbacks. Things did not go as planned, however, as both starting quarterbacks went down with serious injuries. Both programs had to rely heavily upon their second and third string players. Heading into the season this year, Taysom Hill and Travis Wilson will look to stay healthy to give a boost to their respective programs, since both programs have not had healthy quarterback play since the Max Hall and Brian Johnson era.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34