The 15 best quotes from Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech
»15 items «
On Aug. 28, 1963, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his “I Have a Dream” speech from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Aug. 28, 2013 is the 50th anniversary of this historic event. This speech helped galvanize the Civil Rights Movement and brought the plight of the disenfranchised to a larger national and international audience. In honor of that historic moment, we present the 15 best quotes from that speech in pictures.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 84
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 45
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 36
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25