Interactive Media Awards top 10 websites of the year
»10 items «
Every year, ten websites are selected as the "Top Ten Websites of the Year" by the Interactive Media Awards. The awards "recognize the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement." Over 30 websites were selected among the Best in Class, but only 10 were chosen as sites of the year. Mormon.org, the flagship missionary website for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, was selected among the top 10.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 18
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as... 2