Commentary: Ranking the top 15 Utah Utes running backs of the past 35 years
#2: John White IV »15 of 16 «
Years at Utah: 2011-12
White spent two seasons at the University of Utah and rushed for more than 1,000 yards each season. His best season came his junior year, when he broke the Utah single-season rushing record by amassing 1,519 yards to go along with 15 touchdowns. White also caught 13 passes for 44 yards and two more scores. Those totals placed him second in the PAC-12 in rushing and third in rushing touchdowns.
For his career at the U., White rushed for 2,560 yards and 23 touchdowns as well as 28 receptions for 167 yards and three more scores.
Not bad for a 5-foot-10, 180-pound running back.
»15 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 67
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26