Are you smarter than...? See how you do on these 1800s and 1900s test questions
1870s teacher certification exam »1 of 66 «
According to a Snopes article, the following five questions were prepared by the Examiners of Teachers for the Public Schools in Zanesville, Ohio, and were given in the late 1870s:
»1 of 66 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 26
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23