Rock On: A bill for Carlos Boozer
At last, pro football returns to Los Angeles.
OK, it’s not the NFL.
Members of the rock band Kiss have purchased an Arena Football League franchise and decided to call it the L.A. Kiss.
Which raises a big question: What is the league going to do if the Spice Girls buy a team?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 225
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 95
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 78
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 53
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 44
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26