20 things you didn't know about Disney theme parks
This week marks 59 years since Walt Disney opened the gates to Disneyland on July 17, 1955.
Although many people are familiar with the rides and shows today, visitors probably don't know about some of Disney's best-kept secrets.
From spontaneous performances to “magic moment” certificates, the Disney theme parks have perks for all to enjoy.
The parks have books written about some of their secrets, including "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom" and "Mouse Tales: A Behind-The-Ears Look at Disneyland."
Check out this list to learn more about just a few of Disney's secrets.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president