Commentary: In the Pac-12, the Utes are now a part of the arms race
Final rankings and numbers »4 of 4 «
Cost: $68 million
Square Feet: 130,000
Completed: June 2013
Upon Final Review: The Ducks’ new digs are as overwhelming as their Knight-financed uniforms, but differ in being completely impressive at every turn. And any school that features their rivals as literal trash merits at least a marginal bump in rankings. Pundits are right: Knight's "Death Star," as some are calling it, might be the best facility in the college football galaxy.
Cost: $70 million
Square Feet: 110,000
Completed: July 2012
Upon Final Review: An underground field and video screens for each locker resemble why USC is perceived as being ahead of the game on and off the field. Time will tell if Lane Kiffin matches with his on-field product.
Cost: $32 million
Square Feet: 120,000
Completed: July 2013
Upon Final Review: The university has done impressively well with its bantam budget — it's less than half what the other three had to work with. The Utes now can feel confident in being fully integrated into the Pac-12.
Cost: $72 million
Square Feet: 183,000
Completed: May 2013
Upon Final Review: With its Sands Club, UA’s facility really isn’t that far off of USC’s. Time will tell if Rich Rodriguez, like Kiffin, matches with his on-field product.
»4 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...