Industries with the smallest gender wage gap
#10 - Information »1 of 10 «
A woman in the information industry, which includes careers in telecommunications and publishing, makes an average of 75.8 percent of every dollar a man in a similar position earns. There were, at the time the Bureau of Labor Statistics published this research, 1,015,000 women in this industry. The median pay for a woman who chooses this career path is $756 per week.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 9
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- What managing money has taught me about... 5
- 7 financial lessons from classic... 5
- Not the young, but the rich most likely... 4