Industries with the smallest gender wage gap
#10 - Information »1 of 10 «
A woman in the information industry, which includes careers in telecommunications and publishing, makes an average of 75.8 percent of every dollar a man in a similar position earns. There were, at the time the Bureau of Labor Statistics published this research, 1,015,000 women in this industry. The median pay for a woman who chooses this career path is $756 per week.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- More Americans spending at least half... 5
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1