Industries with the smallest gender wage gap
#10 - Information »1 of 10 «
A woman in the information industry, which includes careers in telecommunications and publishing, makes an average of 75.8 percent of every dollar a man in a similar position earns. There were, at the time the Bureau of Labor Statistics published this research, 1,015,000 women in this industry. The median pay for a woman who chooses this career path is $756 per week.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 84
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop... 8
- What do the new jobs numbers mean? 7
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 3