Awkward moments between world leaders
Recent events have shown how personal international relations can get, with the news that President Barack Obama has canceled his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The cancelation is widely believed to stem from personal frustration between the two leaders.
It should come as no surprise that even something as important as international politics is subject to the same awkwardness as family get-togethers, with splits, insults and occasionally just awkward moments.
Here's a list of some awkward moments between world leaders.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19