Awkward moments between world leaders
Recent events have shown how personal international relations can get, with the news that President Barack Obama has canceled his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The cancelation is widely believed to stem from personal frustration between the two leaders.
It should come as no surprise that even something as important as international politics is subject to the same awkwardness as family get-togethers, with splits, insults and occasionally just awkward moments.
Here's a list of some awkward moments between world leaders.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 29
- President should not act without... 26
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 25