Awkward moments between world leaders
Recent events have shown how personal international relations can get, with the news that President Barack Obama has canceled his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The cancelation is widely believed to stem from personal frustration between the two leaders.
It should come as no surprise that even something as important as international politics is subject to the same awkwardness as family get-togethers, with splits, insults and occasionally just awkward moments.
Here's a list of some awkward moments between world leaders.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 42
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26