Awkward moments between world leaders
Recent events have shown how personal international relations can get, with the news that President Barack Obama has canceled his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The cancelation is widely believed to stem from personal frustration between the two leaders.
It should come as no surprise that even something as important as international politics is subject to the same awkwardness as family get-togethers, with splits, insults and occasionally just awkward moments.
Here's a list of some awkward moments between world leaders.
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 46
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS 21