Awkward moments between world leaders
Recent events have shown how personal international relations can get, with the news that President Barack Obama has canceled his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The cancelation is widely believed to stem from personal frustration between the two leaders.
It should come as no surprise that even something as important as international politics is subject to the same awkwardness as family get-togethers, with splits, insults and occasionally just awkward moments.
Here's a list of some awkward moments between world leaders.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 43
- Letter: Medically fragile 39
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Duties of the job 28
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 24
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 23