Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
#9 - Don't forget to decorate »2 of 10 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Decorating your van is part of the race. Yes, there is a competition for the best van, but more importantly, who wants to be the only kid at Halloween who didn't dress up? Tap into that childhood creativity and let loose. It all adds to the atmosphere, let’s be honest, looking good makes up for smelling bad.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 24
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 24
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 20
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15