Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
#9 - Don't forget to decorate »2 of 10 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Decorating your van is part of the race. Yes, there is a competition for the best van, but more importantly, who wants to be the only kid at Halloween who didn't dress up? Tap into that childhood creativity and let loose. It all adds to the atmosphere, let’s be honest, looking good makes up for smelling bad.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 58
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19