Top 10 'Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay'
#10 - Watch what you eat »1 of 10 «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
Watch what you eat. Constant running and very little sleep will wreak havoc on a person's digestive system. Eating grease, too much or too little can mean spending a lot of time in a port-a-potty. The onion rings are not worth it.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 35
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31