Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
#10 - Watch what you eat »1 of 10 «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
Watch what you eat. Constant running and very little sleep will wreak havoc on a person's digestive system. Eating grease, too much or too little can mean spending a lot of time in a port-a-potty. The onion rings are not worth it.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president