Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
#10 - Watch what you eat »1 of 10 «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
Watch what you eat. Constant running and very little sleep will wreak havoc on a person's digestive system. Eating grease, too much or too little can mean spending a lot of time in a port-a-potty. The onion rings are not worth it.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23