Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
»10 items «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
It is difficult to understand all the demands of a long-distance relay like the Wasatch Back. Running 200-ish miles over 26-30 hours can create some unusual circumstances. In an effort to help first-timers avoid some common mistakes, our staff and readers came up with this list of the Top 10 things we wish we’d known before we ragnared.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- India government likely to review... 26
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 23