Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
»10 items «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
It is difficult to understand all the demands of a long-distance relay like the Wasatch Back. Running 200-ish miles over 26-30 hours can create some unusual circumstances. In an effort to help first-timers avoid some common mistakes, our staff and readers came up with this list of the Top 10 things we wish we’d known before we ragnared.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 48
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 38
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 31
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 28
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 22