Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
»10 items «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
It is difficult to understand all the demands of a long-distance relay like the Wasatch Back. Running 200-ish miles over 26-30 hours can create some unusual circumstances. In an effort to help first-timers avoid some common mistakes, our staff and readers came up with this list of the Top 10 things we wish we’d known before we ragnared.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 76
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 44
- Herbert on Common Core: 'We are going... 37
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 25
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 21
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20