Top 10 "Things we wish we knew BEFORE we ran a Ragnar Relay"
»10 items «
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News
It is difficult to understand all the demands of a long-distance relay like the Wasatch Back. Running 200-ish miles over 26-30 hours can create some unusual circumstances. In an effort to help first-timers avoid some common mistakes, our staff and readers came up with this list of the Top 10 things we wish we’d known before we ragnared.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 165
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 44
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 29
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger... 27