11 can't-miss tips for successful LDS missionaries
Be obedient — period »1 of 11 «
Sister Anaseini Kolo of Lotofoa, Ha'Apai, (Anaseini Kolo)
1. Be obedient — period. Following mission rules brings blessings you cannot fathom until you are immersed in obedience. Learn the rules and follow them.
»1 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12