11 can't-miss tips for successful LDS missionaries
Be obedient — period »1 of 11 «
Sister Anaseini Kolo of Lotofoa, Ha'Apai, (Anaseini Kolo)
1. Be obedient — period. Following mission rules brings blessings you cannot fathom until you are immersed in obedience. Learn the rules and follow them.
»1 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS Church, other religions urge... 102
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Married lesbian couple sues Utah to be... 65
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 62
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61