11 can't-miss tips for successful LDS missionaries
Be obedient — period »1 of 11 «
Sister Anaseini Kolo of Lotofoa, Ha'Apai, (Anaseini Kolo)
1. Be obedient — period. Following mission rules brings blessings you cannot fathom until you are immersed in obedience. Learn the rules and follow them.
»1 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 158
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 107
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 86
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 82
- Bingham High students walk out over... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76