Breaking down the fall camp status of Utah's NFL players
The numbers don't lie: When it comes to putting players in the NFL, the Utes are doubling up on the Cougars and Aggies.
Heading into league training camps that started near the end of July, the University of Utah had more players on NFL rosters than BYU and Utah State combined.
Thirty former Utah players headed to NFL training camps, while BYU had 14 and Utah State 12.
Each of these players is in a different stage of his NFL career. Some are established veterans, while others are fighting for the right to take a position on an NFL field on Sundays.
Who are these players and how are they faring in the league? Take a look.
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 52
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- Morning links: Home stretch of... 31
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 27