Name that LDS leader: What do you remember from the April 2013 general conference?
At the close of the 183rd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in April, President Thomas S. Monson gave this counsel:
"My brothers and sisters, what a glorious conference we have had. I know you will agree with me that the messages have been inspiring. Our hearts have been touched, and our testimonies of this divine work have been strengthened as we have felt the Spirit of the Lord. May we long remember what we have heard these past two days. I urge you to study the messages further when they are printed in coming issues of the Ensign and Liahona magazines."
As the October 2013 general conference approaches, we invite you to test your knowledge of the messages that were shared by church leaders in April.
The following 10 quotes, gathered from popular images you may have seen on Pinterest, feature messages from just a few of last conference's addresses.
Can you name the LDS leader associated with each quote?
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 68
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 40
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 38
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14