Name that LDS leader: What do you remember from the April 2013 general conference?
At the close of the 183rd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in April, President Thomas S. Monson gave this counsel:
"My brothers and sisters, what a glorious conference we have had. I know you will agree with me that the messages have been inspiring. Our hearts have been touched, and our testimonies of this divine work have been strengthened as we have felt the Spirit of the Lord. May we long remember what we have heard these past two days. I urge you to study the messages further when they are printed in coming issues of the Ensign and Liahona magazines."
As the October 2013 general conference approaches, we invite you to test your knowledge of the messages that were shared by church leaders in April.
The following 10 quotes, gathered from popular images you may have seen on Pinterest, feature messages from just a few of last conference's addresses.
Can you name the LDS leader associated with each quote?
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2