Name that LDS leader: What do you remember from the April 2013 general conference?
At the close of the 183rd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in April, President Thomas S. Monson gave this counsel:
"My brothers and sisters, what a glorious conference we have had. I know you will agree with me that the messages have been inspiring. Our hearts have been touched, and our testimonies of this divine work have been strengthened as we have felt the Spirit of the Lord. May we long remember what we have heard these past two days. I urge you to study the messages further when they are printed in coming issues of the Ensign and Liahona magazines."
As the October 2013 general conference approaches, we invite you to test your knowledge of the messages that were shared by church leaders in April.
The following 10 quotes, gathered from popular images you may have seen on Pinterest, feature messages from just a few of last conference's addresses.
Can you name the LDS leader associated with each quote?
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 43
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 33
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 20
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 19
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 9
- Who boos an opening prayer? The... 8
- Catholic leaders speak out as... 4