Name that LDS leader: What do you remember from the April 2013 general conference?
At the close of the 183rd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in April, President Thomas S. Monson gave this counsel:
"My brothers and sisters, what a glorious conference we have had. I know you will agree with me that the messages have been inspiring. Our hearts have been touched, and our testimonies of this divine work have been strengthened as we have felt the Spirit of the Lord. May we long remember what we have heard these past two days. I urge you to study the messages further when they are printed in coming issues of the Ensign and Liahona magazines."
As the October 2013 general conference approaches, we invite you to test your knowledge of the messages that were shared by church leaders in April.
The following 10 quotes, gathered from popular images you may have seen on Pinterest, feature messages from just a few of last conference's addresses.
Can you name the LDS leader associated with each quote?
- In our opinion: Judicial tyranny
- Gay couples wed after federal judge overturns...
- Watch: New video highlights what brought Paul...
- Photos of unicyclist riding in Utah snowstorm...
- BYU's Mendenhall not surprised Petersen left...
- Court ruling has created 'chaotic situation,'...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new...
- High school basketball: Friday's prep roundup
- Anti-gay comments by 'Duck Dynasty'... 85
- New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage 48
- Pennsylvania pastor defrocked after... 43
- Defending the Faith: Looking again at... 13
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to... 11
- Researching Family History: Handel's... 11
- Trust in clergy hits all-time low in... 9
- Pennsylvania pastor appeals defrocking... 8