Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
1. Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke »1 of 14 «
Irving missed much of his freshman year at Duke with injury, but he still averaged 17.5 points and 4.3 assists per game. He's got the size, speed and shooting ability to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time. Cleveland needs help at every position, so this is a good start.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Vanished plane flew for more than six hours...
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 113
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 73
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 58
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a... 26