Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
1. Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke »1 of 14 «
Irving missed much of his freshman year at Duke with injury, but he still averaged 17.5 points and 4.3 assists per game. He's got the size, speed and shooting ability to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time. Cleveland needs help at every position, so this is a good start.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 123
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 68
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 62
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 29