Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
1. Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke »1 of 14 «
Irving missed much of his freshman year at Duke with injury, but he still averaged 17.5 points and 4.3 assists per game. He's got the size, speed and shooting ability to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time. Cleveland needs help at every position, so this is a good start.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 66
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 43
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 39
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31