Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
1. Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke »1 of 14 «
Irving missed much of his freshman year at Duke with injury, but he still averaged 17.5 points and 4.3 assists per game. He's got the size, speed and shooting ability to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time. Cleveland needs help at every position, so this is a good start.
»1 of 14 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 194
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45