Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
»14 items «
This may be the most difficult NBA Draft to predict in recent memory. A dearth of surefire talent, a handful of relatively unknown European players, and an uncertain lockout situation have combined to make prognostication almost impossible. But since the Utah Jazz have two lottery picks, and since BYU phenom Jimmer Fredette is projected to go in the first round, fans across the state are paying attention. Read on for our best guess at how the lottery will shake out.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta performs at...
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Mike Lee will change the tea party
- BYU basketball: Former Cougar basketball...
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for...
- BYU, Utah basketball: Fast start lifts... 153
- Utah basketball: Utes looking forward... 55
- BYU digs early hole, can't recover in... 40
- Brad Rock: Utah, BYU coaches keep it in... 36
- BYU men's basketball: UNLV's Jamal... 33
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 30
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 29
- BYU, Utah basketball report card: Utes... 25