Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
»14 items «
This may be the most difficult NBA Draft to predict in recent memory. A dearth of surefire talent, a handful of relatively unknown European players, and an uncertain lockout situation have combined to make prognostication almost impossible. But since the Utah Jazz have two lottery picks, and since BYU phenom Jimmer Fredette is projected to go in the first round, fans across the state are paying attention. Read on for our best guess at how the lottery will shake out.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 94
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 48
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32