Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
»14 items «
This may be the most difficult NBA Draft to predict in recent memory. A dearth of surefire talent, a handful of relatively unknown European players, and an uncertain lockout situation have combined to make prognostication almost impossible. But since the Utah Jazz have two lottery picks, and since BYU phenom Jimmer Fredette is projected to go in the first round, fans across the state are paying attention. Read on for our best guess at how the lottery will shake out.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 107
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 105
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 83
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 73
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 59
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 54
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 52
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars fine-tuning... 43