Predicting the 2011 NBA Draft, 1-14
»14 items «
This may be the most difficult NBA Draft to predict in recent memory. A dearth of surefire talent, a handful of relatively unknown European players, and an uncertain lockout situation have combined to make prognostication almost impossible. But since the Utah Jazz have two lottery picks, and since BYU phenom Jimmer Fredette is projected to go in the first round, fans across the state are paying attention. Read on for our best guess at how the lottery will shake out.
»14 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- No stranger to struggle: Cottonwood's Cooper...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep Utah...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 64
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 58
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 57
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters... 24
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 22
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 18
- Brad Rock: Jazz: Sign Gordon Hayward to... 17
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 16