Rock On: Utah, BYU and Yours Truly picking up the pace
ON THE CLOCK
The Utes spent much of their first day of football camp working on speeding up the offense. They plan to utilize a no-huddle spread attack to quicken the pace.
Likewise, BYU plans to speed its offensive tempo, snapping the ball in fewer than 12 seconds.
In the spirit of cooperation, Rock On has agreed to eat his pregame meal in under five minutes — soft drink, coleslaw, chips and roll included.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45