20 companies with religious roots
Several companies have been in the news recently because of their affiliation with religious beliefs. Many, such as Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby, have also referenced their religious beliefs as they have taken a stand on particular political issues.
Beyond those who have publicly made statements regarding their religious affiliation, there are also many other companies that are founded on messages of faith.
Here is a list of 20 companies that you may or may not know had religious roots.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Ask Angela: How do I remove negative... 11
- Dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling... 9
- Rubio: Faith is 'single greatest... 6
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Some of the best... 4
- Book review: 'Planted' is for those... 2
- Nevada's largest daily newspaper... 1