10 NBA players with Utah ties
Danny Ainge, BYU »1 of 10 «
The All-American and Wooden award winner in 1981, Ainge was drafted by the Boston Celtics, after a short baseball career, and was part of two NBA Championships (1984, 1986). He averaged 11.5 points per game and four assists throughout his career. He also played for Portland (1990-1992) and Phoenix (1992-1996), helping each make one NBA Finals appearance. He was selected to play in one All-Star Game (1987-88) and was the second NBA player to hit 900 3-point shots in a career.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Photo gallery: Bingham defeats American Fork...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- Late interception gives Dixie the 3AA...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 141
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 112
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 35
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 31
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 19