10 NBA players with Utah ties
Danny Ainge, BYU »1 of 10 «
The All-American and Wooden award winner in 1981, Ainge was drafted by the Boston Celtics, after a short baseball career, and was part of two NBA Championships (1984, 1986). He averaged 11.5 points per game and four assists throughout his career. He also played for Portland (1990-1992) and Phoenix (1992-1996), helping each make one NBA Finals appearance. He was selected to play in one All-Star Game (1987-88) and was the second NBA player to hit 900 3-point shots in a career.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents