10 NBA players with Utah ties
Danny Ainge, BYU »1 of 10 «
The All-American and Wooden award winner in 1981, Ainge was drafted by the Boston Celtics, after a short baseball career, and was part of two NBA Championships (1984, 1986). He averaged 11.5 points per game and four assists throughout his career. He also played for Portland (1990-1992) and Phoenix (1992-1996), helping each make one NBA Finals appearance. He was selected to play in one All-Star Game (1987-88) and was the second NBA player to hit 900 3-point shots in a career.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president