Utah football: Top 10 position battles entering fall camp
After a disappointing campaign in 2012 that saw Utah football miss out on a bowl game for the first time under coach Kyle Whittingham, the Utes enter the 2013 season with a resolve to return to their winning ways.
Utah has solidified depth and talent across several key positions, such as quarterback and offensive line, but several questions remain on both sides of the football. With the start of practices just days away, today we break down the top 10 position battles to watch as the Utes enter fall camp.
Dan Sorensen is the Editor in Chief of UteZone.com, part of the Rivals.com network. He is a member of the Football Writers Association of America and Basketball Writers Association of America. Dan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @DSorensen.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21