Utah football: Top 10 position battles entering fall camp
After a disappointing campaign in 2012 that saw Utah football miss out on a bowl game for the first time under coach Kyle Whittingham, the Utes enter the 2013 season with a resolve to return to their winning ways.
Utah has solidified depth and talent across several key positions, such as quarterback and offensive line, but several questions remain on both sides of the football. With the start of practices just days away, today we break down the top 10 position battles to watch as the Utes enter fall camp.
Dan Sorensen is the Editor in Chief of UteZone.com, part of the Rivals.com network. He is a member of the Football Writers Association of America and Basketball Writers Association of America. Dan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @DSorensen.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41