Top 10 reasons Salt Lake City is one of America’s top vacation spots, according to Travel and Leisure magazine
»10 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Each year Travel and Leisure magazine pits the major urban centers in America against each other to determine which is America’s favorite city to visit. Visitors to the magazine’s website rated the cities on multiple criteria, including their restaurants, vacation appeal and even how attractive the people are. After all the voting was done, Salt Lake City took first place in several categories and was ranked in the top 10 overall as one of the best vacation destinations in America. To find out just how high Salt Lake ranked, read on. EMAIL: email@example.com
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 18
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 18