The 25 best companies for work-life balance
#24 - STMicroelectronics »2 of 25 «
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, STMicroelectronics is Europe’s most profitable semiconductor chip maker. Competing with other major semiconductor production companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics has provided services for Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Bosch and many other major tech companies.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 7
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 2
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2
- 5 ways to prevent an unhappy retirement 2