The 25 best companies for work-life balance
#24 - STMicroelectronics »2 of 25 «
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, STMicroelectronics is Europe’s most profitable semiconductor chip maker. Competing with other major semiconductor production companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics has provided services for Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Bosch and many other major tech companies.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- More Americans spending at least half... 12
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 5
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 3
- How to fight the prom price war 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1