The 25 best companies for work-life balance
#24 - STMicroelectronics »2 of 25 «
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, STMicroelectronics is Europe’s most profitable semiconductor chip maker. Competing with other major semiconductor production companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics has provided services for Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Bosch and many other major tech companies.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 11
- Most K-12 students are now low income 10
- Want to save money in 2015?... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 2
- Want a one-of-a-kind name for your... 1