The 25 best companies for work-life balance
#24 - STMicroelectronics »2 of 25 «
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, STMicroelectronics is Europe’s most profitable semiconductor chip maker. Competing with other major semiconductor production companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics has provided services for Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Bosch and many other major tech companies.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Pope demands just distribution of... 6
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2
- How to keep information overload from... 1