The 25 best companies for work-life balance
#24 - STMicroelectronics »2 of 25 «
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, STMicroelectronics is Europe’s most profitable semiconductor chip maker. Competing with other major semiconductor production companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics has provided services for Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, Bosch and many other major tech companies.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ‘Stay strong,’ says 15-year-old...
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are more than...
- There's some highlights in Utah Jazz's Summer...
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 41
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 12
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- More part-time jobs not a good sign,... 9
- Balancing act: Fight workplace bullying... 4
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking... 3
- GOED announces incentives for 500 new... 3
- 3 simple steps for building financial... 2