10 tips for making the most of garage sales
Fill several cardboard boxes with items you’re not sure will sell. »11 of 12 «
Include one or two desirable items on the top, and then price the whole box together. This helps you get rid of clutter and will mean less leftovers to throw out or give away when your yard sale is over.
»11 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2