10 tips for making the most of garage sales
Fill several cardboard boxes with items you’re not sure will sell. »11 of 12 «
Include one or two desirable items on the top, and then price the whole box together. This helps you get rid of clutter and will mean less leftovers to throw out or give away when your yard sale is over.
»11 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- White House: On track for health care... 13
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 5
- Couple money woes: When one partner is... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 4
- Record crowds over weekend, but... 2
- Senior discounts: Adult children... 1