10 tips for making the most of garage sales
Fill several cardboard boxes with items you’re not sure will sell. »11 of 12 «
Include one or two desirable items on the top, and then price the whole box together. This helps you get rid of clutter and will mean less leftovers to throw out or give away when your yard sale is over.
»11 of 12 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 16
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1