10 tips for making the most of garage sales
Summertime means garage sales — lots of ‘em. From visiting neighborhood garage sales to cruising the city in search of signs, garage sales can be a fun and frugal way to stock up on needed items. Hosting a garage sale can also bring in additional cash for items that you no longer need or want.
Here are some tips to make this year’s yard sale experiences profitable.
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in the...
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 78
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 13
- States explore free community college 12
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 6
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 5
- Which cities have the best income... 5