How much do you know about student debt?
False ... basically »20 of 20 «
In 1976, Congress amended the Higher Education Act, banning federal student loans from being discharged when a person files for bankruptcy. In 2005, private student loans were banned as well. On rare occasions, student loans are dismissed if the person filing for bankruptcy can prove "undue hardship."
»20 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president