Commentary: The 25 best players in Utah Jazz franchise history
Bryon Russell »2 of 25 «
Russell spent his first nine NBA seasons with the Jazz, after being drafted in the second round of the 1993 draft.
During his 628 games, Russell averaged 9.2 points to go along with 3.8 rebounds and more than a steal a game.
Even though Russell was solid offensively, he makes the list because of his defensive ability. Russell took the challenge to guard the other team’s best offensive player and was frequently very effective.
»2 of 25 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president