10 royal baby traditions to know
Welcomed with a bang »10 of 10 «
Some things don't really change. A 62-gun salute from the Tower of London and a 41-gun salute from Green Park, near Buckingham Palace, were to welcome the baby into the world with a bang, just as it did when previous royals were born.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one of the...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson, Utah...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 41
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 27