10 royal baby traditions to know
Welcomed with a bang »10 of 10 «
Some things don't really change. A 62-gun salute from the Tower of London and a 41-gun salute from Green Park, near Buckingham Palace, were to welcome the baby into the world with a bang, just as it did when previous royals were born.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican...
- Orem real estate manager indicted in...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill a Top 25 QB?;...
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 72
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 46
- White House: Obama not offended by... 28
- Kasich calls for balance on gay rights,... 23
- Rowdy Trump protests portend explosive... 19
- Trump virtually clinches Republican... 18
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt... 18
- Trump, Clinton all but certain to face... 17