10 royal baby traditions to know
Welcomed with a bang »10 of 10 «
Some things don't really change. A 62-gun salute from the Tower of London and a 41-gun salute from Green Park, near Buckingham Palace, were to welcome the baby into the world with a bang, just as it did when previous royals were born.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 25
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- After government topples crosses in... 16
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13