The 21 best William Shakespeare quotes
»21 items «
William Shakespeare is considered the greatest English language writer and one of the worlds best playwrights. He lived for 52 years, wrote 154 sonnets, and 37 plays, including Macbeth, Hamlet, and his most famous - Romeo and Juliet. He helped solidify and shape many words and phrases in the English language. He is infinitely quotable and here we present some of his most famous quotes in pictures.
»21 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 64
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 33
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 25
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15
- O'Malley: Presidency 'not some crown'... 13