Top 10 comments about 'the waving dad'
»10 items «
Courtesy of waveatthebus.blogspot.com
As news of American Fork's Dale Price waving to his embarrassed son in funny costumes as his school bus passed spreads through the Internet, users of the website reddit.com dubbed him "Troll Dad" and voted it onto the site's front page. Reddit is a forum where people post stories from around the Internet and readers vote the stories up or down. Users are also able to comment on the posted links and reply to other commentators. Here is a list of 10 reddit user comments on the article. Read the full article here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 31
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 26
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 24
- Senate Democrats choose election... 20
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19