15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Save some power »15 of 15 «
The average American has dozens of appliances in the home that generate heat. Turn off the ones you can, such as a computer, and do your best to save energy on the ones you can’t, like the refrigerator. By keeping the refrigerator door closed, for example, it will take less energy to keep the fridge cool because less cold air is escaping.
»15 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Why Utah is the most charitable state... 38
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- US consumer prices fall in November 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1