15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Save some power »15 of 15 «
The average American has dozens of appliances in the home that generate heat. Turn off the ones you can, such as a computer, and do your best to save energy on the ones you can’t, like the refrigerator. By keeping the refrigerator door closed, for example, it will take less energy to keep the fridge cool because less cold air is escaping.
»15 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- US stocks extend losses as early rally... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Global markets rebound as China cuts... 2
- Learning money management skills... 2
- Colombians flee homes in Venezuela amid... 1
- Forum aims to educate women on money... 1
- What seekers of financial advice can... 1