15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Save some power »15 of 15 «
The average American has dozens of appliances in the home that generate heat. Turn off the ones you can, such as a computer, and do your best to save energy on the ones you can’t, like the refrigerator. By keeping the refrigerator door closed, for example, it will take less energy to keep the fridge cool because less cold air is escaping.
»15 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 78
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- States explore free community college 13
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 13
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 7
- Which cities have the best income... 6
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 5
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4