15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Hide out in the shade »14 of 15 «
Americans spend more than 100 hours a year commuting, and that means a lot of time in the car. While most cars these days have air conditioning, the first few minutes in the driver’s seat can be particularly brutal in the summer heat. Even if it’s out of your way, a shady parking spot can make all the difference.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 10
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 3
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2