15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Hide out in the shade »14 of 15 «
Americans spend more than 100 hours a year commuting, and that means a lot of time in the car. While most cars these days have air conditioning, the first few minutes in the driver’s seat can be particularly brutal in the summer heat. Even if it’s out of your way, a shady parking spot can make all the difference.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 31
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 17
- How government policy created ghettos,... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 4
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- Is paying for extended warranties worth... 2
- Most children in the world are happy,... 1