15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Hide out in the shade »14 of 15 «
Americans spend more than 100 hours a year commuting, and that means a lot of time in the car. While most cars these days have air conditioning, the first few minutes in the driver’s seat can be particularly brutal in the summer heat. Even if it’s out of your way, a shady parking spot can make all the difference.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2