15 cheap ways to beat the heat
Hide out in the shade »14 of 15 «
Americans spend more than 100 hours a year commuting, and that means a lot of time in the car. While most cars these days have air conditioning, the first few minutes in the driver’s seat can be particularly brutal in the summer heat. Even if it’s out of your way, a shady parking spot can make all the difference.
»14 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners in NFL...
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire of...
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs...
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put...
- Confident Trump seeks knockout of Cruz... 9
- What millennials need to do to retire... 9
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 5
- How to reap the financial benefits of... 5
- Congress heads out with no resolution... 4
- Apple reports iPhone sales down, 1st... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's... 0