Politicians react to the Senate passing the immigration bill
House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas »22 of 22 «
"In the past all we've done is thrown money down at the problem at an ad hoc basis and it hasn't worked. ... What the Senate just passed was, again, a bunch of candy thrown down there — a bunch of assets thrown down there to gain votes, but without a methodical, smart border approach. ... We want a smart border, we also want a smart immigration plan. Something that makes sense." -- On "Face the Nation"
»22 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- For the first time in American history,... 24
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and... 23
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 15
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common... 14
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13