Politicians react to the Senate passing the immigration bill
House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas »22 of 22 «
"In the past all we've done is thrown money down at the problem at an ad hoc basis and it hasn't worked. ... What the Senate just passed was, again, a bunch of candy thrown down there — a bunch of assets thrown down there to gain votes, but without a methodical, smart border approach. ... We want a smart border, we also want a smart immigration plan. Something that makes sense." -- On "Face the Nation"
»22 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 6