Politicians react to the Senate passing the immigration bill
House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas »22 of 22 «
"In the past all we've done is thrown money down at the problem at an ad hoc basis and it hasn't worked. ... What the Senate just passed was, again, a bunch of candy thrown down there — a bunch of assets thrown down there to gain votes, but without a methodical, smart border approach. ... We want a smart border, we also want a smart immigration plan. Something that makes sense." -- On "Face the Nation"
»22 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 62
- Richard Davis: Government — is it... 48
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Compassion for refugees 18
- Letter: Students know about tough 16
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 15
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 13
- My view: Tax extenders are among worst... 12