Politicians react to the Senate passing the immigration bill
House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas »22 of 22 «
"In the past all we've done is thrown money down at the problem at an ad hoc basis and it hasn't worked. ... What the Senate just passed was, again, a bunch of candy thrown down there — a bunch of assets thrown down there to gain votes, but without a methodical, smart border approach. ... We want a smart border, we also want a smart immigration plan. Something that makes sense." -- On "Face the Nation"
»22 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 18
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 13
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will... 9