Politicians react to the Senate passing the immigration bill
House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas »22 of 22 «
"In the past all we've done is thrown money down at the problem at an ad hoc basis and it hasn't worked. ... What the Senate just passed was, again, a bunch of candy thrown down there — a bunch of assets thrown down there to gain votes, but without a methodical, smart border approach. ... We want a smart border, we also want a smart immigration plan. Something that makes sense." -- On "Face the Nation"
»22 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- India government likely to review... 25
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 23