50 movies filmed in Utah: 'The Sandlot,' 'Hulk' and more
Doctor Who: "The Impossible Astronaut" (2011) »47 of 50 «
Utah locations: Moab, Monument Valley, Mexican Hat, Lake Powell
Doctor Who's sixth season starts and ends in Utah's desert, a first for the show that in 48 years had never filmed an episode in the United States.
»47 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...