50 movies filmed in Utah: 'The Sandlot,' 'Hulk' and more
Doctor Who: "The Impossible Astronaut" (2011) »47 of 50 «
Utah locations: Moab, Monument Valley, Mexican Hat, Lake Powell
Doctor Who's sixth season starts and ends in Utah's desert, a first for the show that in 48 years had never filmed an episode in the United States.
»47 of 50 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...